PLANO, Texas– (BUSINESS WIRE) -Rent-A-Center, Inc. (NASDAQ/NGS:RCII) (“Rent-A-Center” or “Enterprise”), the largest lease-to-rent company in the country, announced today that the Acceptance Now (“ANow”) division of Conn Appliances, Inc. (“Conns”) has informed its intention not to renew the recommendation agreement reached between the parties after the expiry of the contract on June 6, 2017. “Please, I urge you to stay away from TRS, these people are liars and scams. We bought 2500 last month and when we signed the papers, our payment was 395.00 per month… So when we went to make our first payment, we went to Ashley a guy who had no idea what he was talking about, told us that our payment was 449.52… It was bull… They completely renewed our contract behind our back… And that`s why my lawyer, who is good prettty, will sign it on Monday.

I hope these guys don`t get gross anymore… oh almost forgotten, we bought the salon set for 2800 dollars after the financing and all that sum was nearly 12,000, it`s not a lie … only 30% of our $450 payment went into the other pricipal 70%, when I asked a guy if he was going, that he didn`t want to tell me… I feel that there is my money, his payment, I should know if the money will go properly… this company has no shame and just try to scam people don`t know why Ashley or other companies the… It`s very, very, very bad business… An in-service industry leader, Plano, Texas based, Rent-A-Center, Inc., focuses on improving the quality of life of its customers by offering them the opportunity to obtain ownership of high-quality sustainable products such as consumer electronics, appliances, computers, furniture and accessories, in flexible leases without long-term commitment. The company owns and operates approximately 2,600 stores in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Puerto Rico, as well as approximately 1,870 Acceptance Now kiosk sites in the United States and Puerto Rico.

Rent-A-Center Franchising International, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, is a national franchisee of some 230 rent-to-own stores operated under the trade names Rent-A-Center, “ColorTyme” and “RimTyme.” Real estate investor Olivia Quinn of Virginia says she lost her mortgage because Rent-A-Center, the country`s largest private equity firm, has not corrected her credit report. She had paid for her rented merchandise twice. Leroy Walton of Georgia made his accounts at Rent-A-Center in 2013, as his records show. But years later, he says, culprits pursued him and even threatened him with arrest. Jessica Gonzalez denounced her two sons in a closet at her Florida home, while a Rent-A employee hit her house to raise money. Andrea Gorman told authorities that Rent A Center employees showed up at the door of their home in Ohio after being lagging behind in payments. Thousands of Rent A Center customers in the United States are complaining about a growing number of harassment and finances destroyed after renting furniture, electronics or equipment to the company for $3 billion. Clients say their credit ratings have been unfairly damaged and have been chased by collection companies after settling their accounts. Many unsuccessful attempts have been made to have his recordings corrected, as revealed by a joint study by NerdWallet and De Raycom Media. Even Rent-A-Center shareholders complained and filed a complaint against the company, which argued that the dirty records harmed the company.